Julie Light, MA
I am a counselor, shamanic guide, musician, and energy healer. I have been working as a guide since 2016 - working with individuals, couples, and groups.
My knowledge base is grounded both in scientific paradigms (neuroscience and psychology) as well as spiritual paradigms (shamanism, intuitive and energetic work, chakras, etc.). I incorporate energy healing, sound healing, Hakomi principles and practices, and intuitive guidance into my healing practice.
With my grounding, loving guidance, I have helped clients be free of the cycle of depression, reduce anxiety, find life purpose, connect with their ancestors and past lives, gain clarity on their relationships, heal from childhood trauma, foster self love, and much more.
In my mid-twenties, I spent years working with a traditional therapist and had gotten to a point of feeling frustrated and stuck around my path toward healing. I started working with shamanic healers in expanded states of consciousness and finally was able to break through places where I had felt so stagnant. Through this work, I was finally able to make significant shifts in myself and my life. I understood the power of this work and found my calling. It is an honor to be of service in this way.
Training and Education:
• Shamanic Guiding with Expanded States based in the Mazatec Tradition
• Core Shamanism: Divination, Soul Retrieval, Extraction, Death, Dying, and Beyond
• 2-year Comprehensive Hakomi Therapy Training
• M.A. in East-West Psychology from The California Institute of Integral Studies
• B.A. in Cognitive Science from U.C. Berkeley
• Clairvoyant Training from Intuitive Way
• Energy Work Training from Intuitive Way
• Level 1 Reiki Master